Understanding many of the individual problems raised by students on traditional distance learning programmes, we are pleased to announce we have developed a programme that ensures students are fully supported and motivated throughout their studies. For students who cannot attend a classroom programme this has the advantage of distance learning with that of your own face to face support tutor, coaching you on each module.
Your chosen CIPS Distance Learning training programme will be a combination of tutor support and study material over a 18 month period plus you will receive one-to-one tuition (2 x 30 min sessions or 1 x 1 hour session per module) with your CIPS tutor via SKYPE/ Webex.
Our Interactive Distance Learning puts you in control by tailoring the course around you, giving you the opportunity to see your tutor face to face and discuss your training, your progress to date and obtain further advice and guidance if required.
- 18 month tutor support
- Tutor will liaise with students to create a personal study plan.
- Students get access to an experienced personal tutor both online and over the phone, ready to provide guidance and motivation
- Personalised course notes created by the tutors, presentations and recommended reading
- 48 hr Response time to enquiries
- Any phone or skype calls to be made between Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm GMT (Out of Hours and weekend at Tutors discretion)
- Past Test Papers
- Marking Schemes
- Marking, feedback and recommendations of assignments with constructive feedback on coursework. (7 day response time)
- CIPS examiners repo
- Access to our social media pages
- Professional experienced and responsive study team on hand to support with students and any of the needs.
- Additionally provided with 5 supporting videos for Level 4 Diploma modules plus an exam techniques video
- One-to-one tuition (2 x 30 min sessions or 1 x 1 hour session per module) with your CIPS tutor via SKYPE/ Webex.
[one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” backgro